- Cabinets are modified Euro style (3/4” hardwood faceframes)
- Cases are all 3/4” prefinished hardwood plywood
- Shelves are 3/4” plywood with 3/8” hardwood front edge
- Drawer boxes are dovetailed solid maple with 1/4” bottoms
- 110 degree Blum soft close hinges
- Final finish is 3 coats of semi gloss pre catalyzed lacquer
- Undermount soft-close drawer slides
- Adjustable pullouts (built like drawer boxes)
- Spice pullouts or shelves
- Garbage pullouts
- Wire lazy susans
- Vertical pan racks
- Crown or cove Molding
- Inset glass doors (with or without grid)
- Sink tray tipouts
- Knobs and pulls
Our standard is to utilize high quality (NO particle board) plywood materials in our cabinetry.
For most of our cabinet components Columbia Forest Products has become our “go to” source for our materials.
For our internal cabinet components we use:
with this Finish:
For our external components and open cabinets we use:
with the veneer and finish of your choice.